Buro Metro II 24/7 HB – Ali base
Designed for multi-shift operations, the Buro Metro II High Back 24/7 features a breathable fine mesh back with adjustable lumbar support, and an exceptionally comfortable seat with elastic knit upholstery Without compromising on comfort, the heavy-duty base and 3 lever heavy-duty mechanism with depth-adjustable seat slide delivers outstanding ergonomics, strength and support. It is ideal for a wide variety of ‘around the clock workplaces’.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND ACCREDITATIONS *
*See specsheet in Downloads section for full details.
Designed for multi-shift operations, the Buro Metro II High Back 24/7 features a breathable fine mesh back with adjustable lumbar support, and an exceptionally comfortable seat with elastic knit upholstery Without compromising on comfort, the heavy-duty base and 3 lever heavy-duty mechanism with depth-adjustable seat slide delivers outstanding ergonomics, strength and support. It is ideal for a wide variety of ‘around the clock workplaces’ such as hospitals, airports, emergency departments, call centres, security guard stations, control rooms and multi-shift assembly operations. Supported by the following internationally recognised standards:
- GREENGUARD Certification
- AFRDI 142 – rated loads for office swivel chairs at 160kg – Multiple Shift operations
- AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs at Level 6 – Severe Commercial
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
- Adjustable seat height
- Ratchet height adjustable back & adjustable lumbar support
- Independently adjustable seat tilt – free floating or lockable
- Independently adjustable back tilt – free floating or lockable
- Depth adjustable seat slide
- Polished aluminium base (with reflective silver powder-coated gas lift)
- High-density polyurethane moulded foam seat
- 60mm castors
- Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
- The Metro II 24/7 Chairs have undergone additional Seat Static Load Testing by AFRDI to 600kg
- Customer specified fabric (seat only)
- Black nylon base (B10132P)
- AFRDI certified height & width adjustable arms (180-2)
- Soft PU castors (CE1121P)
- AFRDI certified 4 lever seat slide mechanism with deluxe seat tilt & tension adjustment
- Small seat 480w x 470d (mm) (B74612F)
- 100mm gas lift for seat height range 465-560 (mm)
|Weight Rating (KG)||180|
|Indicative Seated Hours (per Day)||Multishift (24/7)|
|Guarantee (years)||10, Lifetime gaslift|
|Overall Product Size||630w / 650d / 1150h|
|Lumbar Support||Contoured support|
|Lumbar Support Adjustable||No|
|Custom Upholstery Option||No|
|Base Material||Polished Aluminium|
|Castor Diameter (mm)||60|
|Colour||Charcoal SafeTex, Cobalt SafeTex, Olive SafeTex|
|Maximum Depth (mm)||450-500|
|Maximum Height (mm)||615|
|Minimum Height (mm)||485|
|Seat Width (mm)||520|
|Custom Upholstery Option||Yes|
|Seat Pad Option||No|
|Seat Tilt Adjustment||Yes|
|Back Tilt Adjustment||Yes|
|Chair Tilt Adjustment||No|
|Gas Lift Height Adjustment||Yes|
|Seat Slider (Depth) Adjustment||Yes|
|Tilt Tension Adjustment||No|
|AFRDI Rating||AFRDI 142 rated load|
|Endorsed By Australian Physiotherapy Assn||Yes|
|Armrests||With arms, Without arms|
|Carton Width (cm)||64|
|Carton Height (cm)||37|
|Carton Length (cm)||78|
|Carton Weight (kg)||21|
|Number Of Packages||1|
Superior function and 24/7 support
This Buro Metro chair is approved for use in 24/7 multi-shift work environments. That means it can handle being used around the clock every day of the week! Now that’s a strong chair. Featuring the top ergonomic functionalities, extra lumbar support and superior high density foam for instant comfort.
Other chairs you might like
Where to buy
Our team and trusted partners can help you find the perfect seating solutions.
Find a reseller
Find a store near you for workplace or home office chairs, commercial interior fit-outs, or healthcare and aged care seating.
Choose to shop online from a range of our trusted online Resellers that stock our products.
Find a showroom
Drop into one of our showrooms to talk with an expert, see and test our products in real life.