We stand behind our chairs
All Buro chairs are rigorously tested to ensure they deliver years of trouble-free use. Indeed, our testing and evaluation procedures result in chairs that are manufactured in ISO 9001 accredited factories to conform to the most stringent international standards.
That’s why our chairs carry six or ten-year guarantees, depending on model, which is backed by our industry leading return-to-base servicing and faulty component replacement commitment. Plus, you are purchasing with the confidence of applicable AS/NZ standards, AFRDI certification and in the knowledge that our Ethical Sourcing policy is on par with internationally recognised protocols.
Terms & Conditions
Jett Fabric Warranty
Terms & Conditions
Jett Fabric Warranty
You must be able to:
- Prove you are the original purchaser
- Provide proof of purchase from an authorised Buro Seating reseller (original receipt)
- Prove that the damage/failure is not through mis-use or neglect.
To log your Guarantee Claim, please contact your Buro Seating reseller.
Terms and Conditions
Selected Buro branded chairs are guaranteed for 6 or 10 years (commencing from the date of purchase) to the original purchaser against faulty manufacture. This excludes the upholstery material and fair wear and tear. The guarantee is subject to the chair being used for its designed purpose and a single shift duration i.e. 40 hours per week.
We offer a lifetime guarantee on gas lifts for all models of the following chairs: Buro Roma, Buro Verve, Buro Metro, Buro Metro II, Buro Persona and Buro Everest.
If you would like to make a claim under the Buro guarantee please direct your enquiry to the Buro reseller you purchased your chair from. They will assess your chair and where appropriate will contact Buro Seating to determine how your claim should be completed. Buro Seating staff will advise if the problem can be repaired on-site or if the goods must be returned to Buro Seating for repair.
Return to Base freight cost (from the Reseller to Buro) will be paid by Buro Seating provided Buro Seating has given authority for the product return or has accepted the guarantee claim.
Jett Fabric Guarantee
Buro Seating LP offers a 2 year fabric guarantee against ‘wear-through’ ¹ on Buro products used in normal office or home office ² conditions (to the original purchaser only), provided Buro Jett fabric care guidelines ³ have been adhered to. The chair must also be fully serviceable and free from damage ⁴.
The guarantee covers the replacement of Jett fabric including re-upholstery costs. The guarantee does not cover any other costs associated with the guarantee claim.
If the Buro chair has been used outside Buro approved user ratings including usage hours per day, and maximum user weight ratings, then the guarantee would be void. For user guidelines on individual seating products please refer to our website and individual product specification sheets.
*Jett fabric features on these chairs: Roma 3L MB, Roma 3L HB, Aura Ergo+, Persona 24/7, Everest, Metro, Metro II, Metro II HB.
- Wear-through is defined as the abnormal or accelerated deterioration of the fabric when used under normal conditions. A determination of what is ‘wear through’ will be solely at the discretion of Buro Seating LP.
- Normal office or home conditions is ‘single-shift’ use, being approximately 40 hours per week. The guarantee does not cover spot wear on isolated areas e.g. caused by a metal zip in a pair of jeans, metal studs in a belt, a key ring in a rear pocket, burns, stains, soiling, damage by pets, cuts, improper installation, unreasonable use or fault caused by applications of protective processes by third parties.
- Buro Jett fabric care guidelines include keeping fabric entirely free of dust and soiling. If fabric becomes soiled it should be cleaned immediately.
- The chair must be serviceable and free of damage to; the plastic seat and back pan; and the seat and back foams. Damage to the seat or back pan (e.g. cracked or deformed plastic) could lead to fabric damage, this would void any guarantee claim. Seat and back foams damaged through improper use could also damage the fabric also voiding a guarantee claim.
Register your Chair
Have you recently purchased a new Buro chair? Tell us about yourself and your purchase and we’ll register you for our comprehensive guarantee.