Buro Metro II 24/7 – SafeTex
Designed for multi-shift operations, the Buro Metro II 24/7 features a breathable fine mesh back, and an exceptionally comfortable seat with elastic knit upholstery. Without compromising on comfort, the heavy-duty base and 3 lever heavy-duty mechanism with depth-adjustable seat slide delivers outstanding ergonomics, strength and support. It is ideal for a wide variety of ‘around the clock workplaces’.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND ACCREDITATIONS *
*See specsheet in Downloads section for full details.
Designed for multi-shift operations, the Buro Metro II 24/7 features a breathable fine mesh back, and an exceptionally comfortable seat with elastic knit upholstery. Without compromising on comfort, the heavy-duty base and 3 lever heavy-duty mechanism with depth-adjustable seat slide delivers outstanding ergonomics, strength and support. It is ideal for a wide variety of ‘around the clock workplaces’ such as hospitals, airports, emergency departments, call centres, security guard stations, control rooms and multi-shift assembly operations. Supported by the following internationally recognised standards:
- GREENGUARD Certification
- AFRDI 142 – rated loads for office swivel chairs at 160kg – Multiple Shift operations
- AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs at Level 6 – Severe Commercial.
- Adjustable seat height
- Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
- Independently adjustable seat tilt – free floating or lockable
- Independently adjustable back tilt – free floating or lockable
- Depth adjustable seat slide
- High-density polyurethane moulded foam seat
- Polished aluminium base (with reflective silver powder-coated gas lift)
- 60mm castors
- Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
- AFRDI 142 Rated Load – 160kg MS
- The Metro II 24/7 Chairs have undergone additional Seat Static load testing by AFRDI to 600kg.
- Soft PU castors (CE1121P)
- Black nylon base (B10132P)
- Height & width adjustable arms (180-2)
- Small seat 480w x 470d mm (B74612F)
|Weight Rating (KG)||180|
|Indicative Seated Hours (per Day)||8 hours|
|Guarantee (years)||10, 2 (16 Hours), Lifetime gaslift|
|Overall Product Size||630w / 610d / 995h|
|Lumbar Support||Contoured support|
|Lumbar Support Adjustable||No|
|Custom Upholstery Option||No|
|Base Material||Polished aluminium base (standard)|
|Castor Diameter (mm)||60|
|Colour||Charcoal SafeTex, Cobalt SafeTex, Olive SafeTex, Smoke SafeTex|
|Maximum Depth (mm)||450-500|
|Maximum Height (mm)||615|
|Minimum Height (mm)||485|
|Seat Width (mm)||520|
|Custom Upholstery Option||Yes|
|Seat Pad Option||No|
|Seat Tilt Adjustment||Yes|
|Back Tilt Adjustment||Yes|
|Chair Tilt Adjustment||No|
|Gas Lift Height Adjustment||Yes|
|Seat Slider (Depth) Adjustment||Yes|
|Tilt Tension Adjustment||No|
|AFRDI Rating||AFRDI 142 rated load|
|Endorsed By Australian Physiotherapy Assn||No|
|Carton Width (cm)||64|
|Carton Height (cm)||37|
|Carton Length (cm)||73|
|Carton Weight (kg)||21|
|Number Of Packages||1|
No pro resources to display
Available in Buro SafeTex anti-bacterial fabric
Help keep spaces fresh, clean and safe with upholstery in anti-bacterial Buro SafeTex fabric. The anti-bacterial treatment on Buro SafeTex fabric suppresses 3 bacteria:
Staphylococcus Aureus, Klebsiella Pneumoniae and Escherichia coli (E. coli). The soft-touch finish looks professional and inviting, ideal for educational, healthcare, aged care home and office environments.
Other chairs you might like
Where to buy
Our team and trusted partners can help you find the perfect seating solutions.
Find a reseller
Find a store near you for workplace or home office chairs, commercial interior fit-outs, or healthcare and aged care seating.
Choose to shop online from a range of our trusted online Resellers that stock our products.
Find a showroom
Drop into one of our showrooms to talk with an expert, see and test our products in real life.